Article 12. The Share
(1) The share is equal to the ratio between the total area of the unit and the sum of the total areas of all the units in the condominium. The share is expressed in percentages rounded to hundredths. The sum of all shares must be equal to 100%. If the share is not indicated in the immovable property register or does not correspond to the actual situation, the calculation of the share is performed, upon request of the association, the condominium owner, or any other interested person, by the cadastral office in whose activity area the immovable property is located or by other authorized enterprises that carry out cadastral works. The size of the recalculated share is registered in the immovable property register.
(2) If the ownership right over a unit belongs to multiple owners, the calculated share is attributed to the unit, and the co-ownership relations between them are regulated according to the Civil Code.
(3) The method of calculating the share is identical for all owners who have the same rights, regardless of the purpose of the unit.
(4) The determination of the share for one or more isolated rooms in a building is not allowed if isolated rooms have not been formed in the entire usable space of this building.
(5) The regulation regarding the method of calculating the shares, including in existing buildings, is approved by the Government in accordance with this law.