Ask a question about the Civil CodeUsing this form you can contact the editor of animus.md to raise a question about the Civil Code, express an opinion or offer a useful piece of information, either as a suggestion for correction or a relevant case from transactional, notarial or judicial practice.
Do you want to annotate as well?If you want to author an annotation, supplement an existing annotation or contribute to the English version of the website, contact us at editor followed by @ and finally by animus.md . For any other suggestions or opinions, use the form above. The terms of any contribution of any kind are:
- the editor reserves the discretion to publish or not an annotation;
- the editor acquires a full free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and transferable licence over the annotation provided paternity of the author is complied with (the author may request a final removal of her or his name from the list of authors of the annotation);
- annotations are written collectively, and coauthors my change at any time and without any reason;
- any annotation may be edited (modified, altered) or excluded at any time and without any reason;
- the contribution meets the formatting used on this website and complies with ethical and legal rules (including anti-plagiarism and copyright);
- other terms accepted by the author.