Article 2062. Special legal effects of a trust
(1) A trust fund is distinct from the own patrimony of the trustee (the personal patrimonial mass of the trustee) and any other trust funds that a trustee may hold.
(2) A trust fund may contain ownership and other real rights over property, rights of claim of any nature, security interest and other patrimonial right or a universality of the same, present or future (trust assets).
(3) Rights that are not transferable may not constitute trust assets.
(4) A trust fund also contains the trust debts (Article 2069).
(5) A part of the trust fund means a share of the trust fund, one or several specific trust assets or share of such a trust asset.