Article 430. Action for making of a registration
(1) If a person obligated to transfer, establish or modify for the benefit of another person a registrable right fails to perform the obligations required for the registration in the register, the entitled person may seek from a court an order for the making of the registration by the holder of the register (action for making of a registration).
(2) An action for making of a registration is subject to a limitation period of 3 years under the law.
(3) A claimant is not bound to prove the obligor failed to give consent to the registration.
(4) If an action for the making of a registration was noted in the register, the judgment extends its effect in relation to the persons who acquired any registrable right after the notation, which is to be deleted, upon the request of any interested person, without their consent, together with the right of the grantor which was party to the proceeding. The provision of this paragraph applies even if those acquirers did not participate in the proceedings, and it is not required that a separate action be lodged against them.
(5) A judgment which admits an action for the making of a registration is enforceable on the holder of the register without it being included in the proceeding.