Article 433. Effects of provisional registration
(1) Provisional registration has, from the time when the application is lodged, the same effect as registration of the registrable right, subject to and to the extent of its subsequent justification.
(2) As long as the provisional registration is maintained:
a) provisional registrations and notations may be made in respect of the provisionally registered right;
b) the registered right is maintained as well, and provisional registrations and notations may be made in respect of it as well.
(3) The justification of a provisional registration is made with the consent of the holder of the registered right in the form provided by the law or under an irrevocable judgment hereunder an action of justification of the provisional registration (action of justification). In the latter case, the provisions of Article 430 apply mutatis mutandis of the action of justification.
(4) Justification of a provisional registration extends its effect ex officio in respect all provisional registrations and notations relating to the provisionally registered right. In this case, the right provided by paragraph (2)(b), as well as the provisional registrations and notations relating to it, are to be deleted.
(5) The non-justification of a provisional registration also results, upon application of the interested person, in the deletion of all provisional registrations and notations relating to the provisionally registered right.
(6) The person whose right is deleted under paragraph (4) or (5) may not invoke its capacity as good faith acquirer or acquisitive prescription to oppose deletion.