Article 459. Immovable and movable property
(1) Property is immovable or movable.
(2) Immovable property is the land registered in the register of immovable property under a distinct cadastral number.
(3) The status of immovable property is preserved for materials temporarily separated from the land, to be re-used, as long as they are kept in the same condition, and also the essential parts of an immovable property that are detached from it temporarily if they are to be relocated. Materials brought to be used in lieu of the old ones become immovable property.
(4) The law may confer the status of immovable property to other property.
(5) Property that is not conferred the status of immovable property, including money, securities, and other instruments, is movable property.