Article 103. Entry into Force
(1) This law enters into force 6 months after its publication in Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, with the exception of:
a) the provisions of Chapter VII, which come into force 12 months from the date of publication in Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova;
b) the provisions of Article 34 paragraphs (9) and (10), of Article 36 paragraphs (2)-(7) and (10), and of Article 39 paragraphs (1)-(3), which come into force on the date of publication of this law in Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova and are correspondingly applicable to general meetings held after that date even if they were convened before that date. These respective provisions take precedence over conflicting provisions of the Condominium Law in the Housing Fund No. 913/2000 and of the charter of the condominium co-owners’ associations.
(2) References in current legislation to the association of condominium co-owners, housing construction cooperatives, or associations of owners of privatized homes are to be considered references to condominium owners’ associations until the legislation is aligned with this law.
(3) The provisions of this law regarding the e-Condominium platform come into force after the creation of the necessary conditions, but no later than two years from the date of publication of this law.
(4) Legislative acts, as well as normative acts subordinate to the law, apply to the extent that they do not contradict the provisions of this law.
(5) State authorities, within 4 years from the date of entry into force of this law, ensure the alignment with this law of all necessary registrations/documents for all associations in the administrative-territorial units for which they are responsible.